Tuesday 9 June 2015

Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome! I am so happy that you came to my little corner of the internet :)

I am almost fully recovered form Anorexia/ED NOS and I hope to share what I have learned through this experience with you to help you get through tough times. After being hospitalized 3 times, I decided that I was going to recover on my own without hospital help and I can proudly say that although there are still rough days, I know that in the near future I will be able to say that I am completely recovered.

Anorexia and eating disorders in general are horrible, and I have experienced first hand the pain and suffering that comes with them. I know how it feels to be tortured by a disease that can make you feel as though you are in the depths of the earth. But, I also know how amazing it feels to have a life again and all that it brings.

This is going to be an anonymous blog with resources to help everyone who is recovering from an eating disorder.

I hope to include things such as:
-Meal or snack ideas
-Facts about my recovery
-Inspirational thoughts and quotes
-How to help someone with an eating disorder
-Body image help
-Dealing with triggers
-Coping with weight gain
-Recipes
-Reasons to recover

AND MUCH MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment