Wednesday 10 June 2015

What I Ate Wednesday- June 10th

What I Ate Wednesday!

Today was an awesome day full of amazing eats! Hope you enjoy!

Breakfast: I woke up starving so I had a breakfast composed of a Kettleman's bagel with cream cheese, greek yogurt with maple syrup and berries and glass of 1% milk. Delicious!!

Snack: I don't normally have a morning snack, but my teacher gave me jube jubes for completing a math problem right! I just had to have some sugar :)

Lunch: A fresh packed lunch of a Hummus wrap with carrots and peppers, an apple and a cup stewed rhubarb with cinnamon (my fave!)

Snack: Two babybel cheeses on six Triscuit crackers

Dinner: A new creation! A BLT on seedy bread with avocado, a glass of 1% milk and chips and cucumber on the side


Dessert: 2 mini chocolate chip cookies made by a friend and a kiwi 

No comments:

Post a Comment